Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Wednesday Wish List

Hello everyone, here are a few things that are on my Wednesday Wish List this week! Got to start saving my money!
 
  • This gorgeous 'Bandana Border' Short Robe from Nordstrom (We finally have a Nordstom in Ottawa!) I LOVE this pattern & I actually tried this robe on in stores, it's insanely soft & light, perfect for those warm summer mornings! ($87 CAN)
 
 
 
 
  • The very expensive Mason Pearson 'Pocket" Brush for fine hair. I have very thin/fine, blonde hair and I feel like if I don't take good care of it I will be balding by the time I'm 40. I've heard great things about this brush, Miranda Kerr has one, must be good right?! ($127 CAN)
http://www.delineation.ca/product/mas_301_3805/

  • Kayla Itsines - Foam Roller. I feel like if I'm going to take my new fitness routine seriously, I should invest in a good quality foam roller. Price wise this one seems reasonable and it seems to have decent reviews, it's also very cute looking. ($40 CAN + shipping)
 
http://www.kaylaitsines.com/collections/gear/products/foamroller
 
 

 

What's on your Wednesday Wish List?
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment