Pages

Friday 10 April 2015

My YouTube Channel


Hello everyone!

I just wanted to write a short post about my YouTube channel. I created it a few years back but have only just started uploading videos on it. I will be making stop motion videos, makeup tutorials, hauls and eventually vlogs (Once I am less awkward in front of the camera).

I started my YouTube channel as a creative outlet, I am a very artistic person but I have a full-time corporate job, so that artistic side of me was not being stimulated at all. Because of this I decided to get a college certificate in Makeup Artistry last year and to work as a freelance MUA, I am enjoying it quite allot so far.  I do realize that there are tons of You Tube channels like mine out there, all of them with allot more subs, but I think I can contribute something special and unique to YouTube and to my viewers. Besides you can't have enough beauty videos popping up in your subscription feed right!?

Just for fun here are my favorite YouTube channels:

  • Chloe Morello
  • Tanya Burr
  • Michelle Phan
  • Banger Beauty
  • Gigi Gorgeous

If you have time I would appreciate you taking a look at my channel and subscribing to it if it is to your liking. Remember, its new and I will get better at this! 

 
Thank you for your support!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment