Pages

Sunday 26 April 2015

My Closet Essentials




Here are 7 items I believe are crucial to invest in:

My Closet Essentials
 
 

1.      A black blazer is such an important piece; it can make a dress more casual or it can give a tee a more professional look. (I also have one hanging at my cubicle at all times)
2.      Dark wash jeans! A good pair of quality jeans can last years (if properly cared for) and they never go out of style; they go with practically anything and are very comfortable to wear on those casual Fridays at work.
3.      A white tee, such a basic item, but so important to have, great for those lazy weekend days.
4.      Little black dress, you never know when you’ll be invited to a fancy diner or be swept away for a romantic date night. A girl’s got to be prepared!
5.      Black heels, do I really need to explain this one?!
6.      Neutral flats, either go for an all over nude or go with a snake skin or leopard print to add a bit of fun to this neutral must have.
7.      Neutral or black purses, if your budget is tight, invest in one neutral bag that will go with any outfit!
 
 
Let me know what your essentials are!
 
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment