Pages

Friday 17 April 2015

My Favourite Bath Bombs - Lush

I am a HUGE fan of Lush cosmetics & have been for years now! I have eczema on certain parts of my body and it's very important that I take care of my skin and watch what I put in my bath water. (I take a bath every night!) Lush's range of products have never irritated my skin & the fact that allot of the bath bombs contain natural & vegan ingredients is definitely a reason to give them a try!

Here is a list of my all time favorite bath bombs from Lush:

 
Butterball
 
 
This amazing bath bomb is only $4.95 CAD; it is one of the smaller bath bombs in their range. Butterball will turn your water silky and make you smell like heaven. If you don't like your bath tub to change color or have floating pieces in it, opt for this simple yet luxurious bath bomb instead.
 
Big Blue
 
 
This bath bomb makes you feel like you are swimming in the ocean, your bath water will turn dark blue with many pieces of seaweed floating all around you.
 
TIP: If you would rather not have to pick up all the seaweed at the end of your bath wrap the bomb in nylon and drop it in the bath for easy clean up. This bath bomb is pricier at $6.40 CAN but it's well worth the extra bucks.
 
Sakura
 

This pretty bath bomb is floral and has one of the best scents in the Lush bath bomb range. My dream is to go to Japan, now I've never been and I can only hope that Sakura blossoms truly smell this divine, but placing this bomb in my tub lets me daydream of Japan and its gorgeous Sakura trees. This bath bomb comes in at $6.45 CAN, well worth it if you ask me!
 
 
Tisty Tosty
 

This heart-shaped, rose scented beauty is perfect for your romantic night in with your partner. My boyfriend and I always use this bath bomb when we take a bath together, it smells nice, feels great on our skin and its allot of fun throwing the flower buds at each other once the glasses of wine have been emptied. This lustful bath bomb comes in at $6.35 CAD.
 
Visit the Lush website for more bath bombs!
 
 
xx 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment