Pages

Tuesday 25 March 2014

My Skin Care Essentials

My Skin Care Essentials


I have been using Caudalie skin care products for over 6 months now and I am in LOVE with them, not only do they contain healthy ingredients that nourish your skin and make it glow, they  are not too pricey considering the quality and quantity of the product.
My skin type: Dry/Sensitive

Morning routine:
1.

I use about half a pump of the gentle cleansing milk on a cotton pad and wipe the product all over my face. You will be amazed to see all your makeup come off in a few gentle swipes.
2.

On the other side of the cotton pad I use about one pump of the moisturizing toner, this removes any residue left behind by the cleansing milk and makes your skin feel plump and refreshed.
3.

Last but not least I add the moisture recover cream to my face and décolleté, a little goes a long way. This hydrates my skin and makes it look fresh and dewy.
Night time routine:

The only thing I do different at night is that I use the moisturizing cream mask instead of the recover cream and I leave that on all night and remove it in the shower or when I do my morning skin care routine.
Products I want to try from this line are: the eye cream and the makeup remover from their line for when I decide to have a full face of makeup, waterproof mascara and all.



No comments:

Post a Comment